Job title: Data Analyst
Team: Quality Improvement
Locations: Lagos (1 position), Niger (1 position)
You will be exposed to different roles and work streams within the organization, however, your primary role will be within the Quality Improvement Team as a Data Analyst with a focus on the Maternal and Neonatal Health Quality Improvement Collaboration in the respective states.
This role involves being responsible for data management activities in selected facilities and ensuring regular liaison with the participating facilities. You will be responsible for mentoring and coaching facility data staff to ensure timely data collection, improved data management systems and ensure data quality is optimal. You will ensure that teams are consistently on track to achieving program aims and objectives by ensuring timely documentation of project specific indicators for planning and action.
- Bachelor’s degree in any health related field (e.g. public, health information management system, health service administration etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in health information management/ monitoring & evaluation.
- Strong data management skills, good interpersonal skills and ability to multi task.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skill especially Excel, Word, Powerpoint and other relevant software.
How to apply:
- Interested qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as the subject line.
- This advert closes Thursday, October 20th, 2016.