Job title: Healthcare Quality Officer
Team: Private Sector Networks
Locations: Lagos (4 positions)
You will be exposed to different roles and work streams within the organization, however, you will be primarily responsible for coordinating, implementing, and evaluating the continuous quality improvement activities within assigned facilities according to the project’s Quality Improvement Initiative.
You will monitor the facilities’ performance in terms of quality, collect and analyse data and generate appropriate reports. You will liaise with all staff of the facility to institutionalize quality. Where appropriate, you will advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable them achieve quality targets. In this position, you will also work with the Network Facilitators and Project Manager to achieve overall project objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and a Masters’ Degree in Public Health.
- Prior experience in M&E activities
- Good knowledge of health care regulatory requirements
- Familiarity with the concept of healthcare quality is an added advantage
- Proven analytical ability in identifying problems, developing solutions and implementing effective courses of action
- Strong communication skills, including the abilities to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, internally and externally
How to apply:
- Interested qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line.
- This advert closes Thursday, October 20th, 2016.