Job title: Programme Officer
Team: Prevention of Mother To Child Transmission
Locations: Abuja (1 position)
You will perform a variety of administrative, programmatic and data management functions including planning, research, reporting, outreach and activity monitoring. The duties will build on work that is currently underway in support of six HSDF-supported states.
- Advanced Public Health qualification is an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in quantitative analytic roles
- Experience in HIV/AIDS programs, especially PMTCT, is an advantage
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skill especially Excel, Word, Powerpoint and other relevant software
How to apply:
- Interested qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the job title as the subject line.
- This advert closes Thursday, October 20th, 2016.